Childbed & care with a heart
Paradise is under the feet of mothers »
– Pr.Mohammed s.w.s.
I am a qualified nurse specializing in the field of children, women, and family and also work as a vocational trainer for aspiring nurses at the Winterthur Cantonal Hospital.
In addition to my professional activity, I am the mother of four children (twin girls 2010, boy 2015, girl 2021), who have given me a lot of life experience and knowledge as a mother, but also as a professional.
Advising, accompanying and supporting mothers with their children is a great passion of mine and has always been one of my main occupations. Accompanying women and families in different challenging, drastic but also joyful events and situations is a core competence of mine and gives me great satisfaction.
I would be very happy to get to know you and your family and to accompany and support you according to your needs.
I am happy to advise you over the phone about the care offer and your wishes.
Continuing education / schools :
- Training as a qualified nurse at St.Gallen Children’s Hospital
- Further education SVEB module 1 certificate Winterthur
- Continuing education “Clinical assessment and physical Investigation “ZHAW Winterthur
- Sleep advice 1001 children’s nights
- Distance learning in Hamburg on “Literary writing for Children and young people
- Part-time commercial vocational diploma St. Gallen
- Vocational trainer in the department of children and adolescent medicine, Cantonal Hospital Winterthur, 40%
- Graduate nurse, Department of Children and Adolescent Medicine Kantonsspital Winterthur
- Deputy mother-father counseling Kjz Winterthur
- Graduate nurse, Department of Gynecology / Postpartum bed at Kantonsspital Winterthur
- Basic life support for children
- Triage concept in emergency situations
- Basic and advanced breastfeeding course
- Specialist conferences for mothers and fathers and breastfeeding congress
- Regulatory disorder in early childhood